All Aviation Security Instructions are in line with international regulatory bodies and all courses meet TSA standards (AOSSP, MSP). All training requests carried out for an U.S. carrier, must first be approved and authorized from the relevant carrier prior to course assignment.
- Max 8 participants per Instructor and class
- All training content provided
- Handouts provided
- All necessary documents for trainees regulated training files
- Checkport Certificates provided on successful completion
- Optional: Aircraft Security Mini folder custom made for your company
Regional and specific Airline Trainings
- Narcoterrorism: Linking drugs and terrorism
- Foreign Fighters: Understanding the threat
- Alternate security Measures
- Emergency Response: Tailored to your operational areas
- Signs of Appearance and Behaviour
- 5 Security Elements
- K9 usage
- Role of the ISC/GSC, US carriers
- International Security Coordinator
- Ground security Coordinator
Airport Security Modules
Airport Security Trainings in line with the local NASP and instructed by a certified FOCA/BAZL Instructor (Switzerland).
AVSEC certification and authorization
Checkports Aviation Security Trainings carry out many training options, certification and regulatory body regulations that can differ and change pending on local regulators/Location. These differences are dictated by, National authorities (NASP) based on ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organizations) standards. ICAO write the standards and the regulatory bodies implement the standards such as: TSA, NASP (National Aviation Security Program) etc. Without this knowledge serious penalties can be implemented when regulatory security training is not carried out.
To accommodate these requirements and regulations Checkport has an extensive experience training and meeting compliance benchmarks at location nationally and globally. Checkport can assist you with any queries and regulatory questions that you may have to adapt and ensure you receive the correct training required for your airline/Airport wherever required.
Our catalogue offers different variations of Aviation Security training which can be adapted and broken down to meet any training specifics you may have. For further information concerning any further information concerns you may have in this area please contact our training department.
DURATION OF TRAINING: 1 – 5 days pending on required modules
REGULATORY TRAINING MATERIAL: Provided
FINAL ASSESSMENT: Provided NOTE: It is mandatory for Security Companies to maintain such files and carry out annual recurrent trainings.
COST:Upon Request, pending on duration